Bloom College students will graduate with a fully accredited associate or bachelor's degree from Southeastern University.
We’re looking for students who are passionate about living out and desiring to lead others towards Bloom’s purposes.
We are a multi-cultural multi-generational community being transformed into people who desire to see people bloom into who they are created to be.
Although most students are between the ages of 19-25, this program is open to ANYONE who is seeking hands-on ministry experience for the purpose of discerning their unique calling within the Church.
- To develop leaders who serve in the local church or ministry.
- To provide leaders with both experience and learning in a variety of local church and ministry settings.
- To help leaders discover God’s call on their lives.
Students attending Bloom College are required to maintain an academic GPA of 2.0.
- Weekly Students Meeting – Weekly block (1-2 hours) to discuss academics, Goals, Leadership Lessons, and Q & A.
- Sunday Service Time – Weekly blocks during which students are serving in their assigned ministries.
- Student Training – Weekly block (1-2 hours) to address subjects such as church leadership and management, personal scheduling, goal setting and other practical life skills.
- Discipleship/Spirituality Training – Weekly blocks during which interns practice spiritual disciplines together or meet with mentors.
- Chapel/Prayer – a weekly time of worship and prayer together.
- Academic Building Blocks - The academic expectations for students, as well as the academic support the program provides.
- Study Hall – Study hall is typically one to two hours and may be required or not.
- Personal Study Time –Each student blocks out adequate study time in their weekly schedule to accomplish all task that are assigned.
Students who completed classes through Southeastern University will have the option to transfer those credits and continue their education at another school following Bloom College.